In this amazing episode, we have a very special guest, Dr. Eben Alexander, an esteemed academic neurosurgeon with over 25 years of experience. In 2008, Dr. Alexander's life took an unexpected turn when he experienced a transcendental Near-Death Experience (NDE) during a week-long coma caused by an inexplicable brain infection.
This profound experience completely transformed his worldview and challenged his scientific beliefs. Dr. Alexander's remarkable story has captivated audiences around the world, as he shares his insights and reflections on the nature of consciousness, spirituality, and the interconnectedness of all living beings.
This episode will go over:
- How the POWER of consciousness and the thin veil of remembering our divinity is only a sound (or frequency) away
- Aspect of “Primordial Mind” is fundamental in the universe, and there is an overarching layer of information, assimilation, and integration
- We have access to Primordial Mind as sentient beings, and the myth that our mind and consciousness are solely our own, and do not overlap with others, needs to be discarded
- Free will is not separate from the realm of perception and information assimilation
- The physical universe around us is not as it appears, and our perception of the world is important but ultimately leads us to a deeper spiritual truth
- Near-death experiencers and spiritual journeyers have described realms beyond the physical as way too real to be real
- Exploring our own consciousness is important, and it can make the world a better place by acknowledging the oneness we share in the Primordial Mind
- Acknowledging the Oneness and sharing love with others is the ultimate measure of true life…with so much more in this episode!
Join us as we delve into Dr. Eben's perspective on the mysteries of the mind, consciousness, and the profound implications of his NDE. Let's dive in!
Proof of Heaven:
A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
The Map of Heaven:
How Science, Religion and Ordinary People are Proving the Afterlife
Living in a Mindful Universe:
Journey into the Heart of Consciousness (coauthored with Karen Newell)
33-Day Journey into the Heart of Consciousness
Our modern world often puts science and spirituality at two ends of a spectrum. In this completely FREE 33-day course, using concepts directly from the book, Living in a Mindful Universe, we bring them together.
Sacred Acoustic's FREE DOWNLOAD
This Sacred Acoustics audio track uses binaural beats and other specially designed soothing rhythmic sound tones and sound effects in each ear to generate a third "binaural beat" inside the mind, that can entrain one’s brainwaves to facilitate a deeply relaxed, meditative state.
Go listen to the podcast on your fave platform!
LISTEN OR WATCH THE EPISODE HERE:
LEARN MORE ABOUT DR. EBEN ALEXANDER:
Academic neurosurgeon Dr. Eben Alexander III, whose career includes decades as a physician
and associate professor at Harvard Medical School and revered teaching hospitals, was once
staunchly committed to the materialist world view -- the belief that the physical world is all that
exists. His scientific belief system was altered by his 2008 transcendental near-death experience
(NDE), an odyssey into another realm during a week-long coma. Despite a bleak medical prognosis,
Dr. Alexander awoke to make an inexplicable return to full health. His medical case and recovery
were validated in the peer-reviewed Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. Since his NDE, Dr.
Alexander has been reconciling his rich spiritual experience with quantum physics, cosmology and
the philosophy of mind. Dr. Alexander speaks around the world to educate about the role that
consciousness plays in wellness, healing and recovery.
A pioneering scientist and modern thought leader, Dr. Alexander has been featured in more than
400 media interviews including for ABC-TV’s Good Morning America and 20/20, The Dr. Oz
Show, Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday, Larry King Now, Fox and Friends, Discovery Channel,
Biography Channel and numerous international radio, digital and podcasts.
the Afterlife, The Map of Heaven: How Science, Religion, and Ordinary People Are Proving the
Afterlife, and Living in a Mindful Universe: A Neurosurgeon’s Journey into the Heart of
Consciousness, co-authored with Sacred Acoustics co-founder Karen Newell.
Connect with Dr. Eben directly!
Don't forget to subscribe to the disrupt now podcast!
Also, we love to hear from you so please leave a review!
Make sure you’re subscribed to the Disrupt Now Podcast so you’re the first to know as soon as new episodes drop, and get on the email list to get access to the upcoming exclusive bonus content we reserve only for our subscribers (enter your email below to get on that list).
When you leave a five-star review, it might get featured on an upcoming episode and give YOU a shout out! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what you love most about the podcast. Your reviews really do help people find the show, and I LOVE hearing from listeners like you so I know how best to alter the content in the future! Without you, I don't have a show!
Want this type of good news to your inbox?
All you gotta do is input your email below!