When it comes to health, what happens when you do everything RIGHT yet so many things go wrong in our bodies?
You’ve heard this concept of a “canary in a coal mine” as it relates to a human, but do you know what it means?
Often those of us who are hypersensitive beings get labeled as “complainers” or as I was called when I was little, the “Princess and the pea” … it’s hard for people to get that there are beings on this planet that are hypersensitive to MANY things for a POWERFUL reason (for we are the seers, sages, witches, and so much more!). We are so susceptible and so sensitive to ALL energy, chemicals, poisons, toxins, etc., etc., etc.
In this episode with guest is Amy Stein, an Herbalist, Energy Medicine Educator, and Trauma-Informed Breathwork Facilitator, we deep-dive into:
- What it’s like to be different and feel things that others just don’t know exist
- What it’s like to be a “canary in a coal mine” and how our modern society does not revere the hypersensitive person and what this means for those of us who are
- What a hypersensitive person (or HSP) is and what it means is that we were in a tribe that kept everybody safe because we are more sensitive to energies, sounds, sights, etc.
- How to help our bodies heal as a canary in a coal mine and ways to support our existence
- Helping HSP’s to get into a place where we can feel like we’re existing to thrive not just to survive (energy work and more)
Plus, lots more juicy stuff… Check out the full episode below!
RECONNECT: BACK TO YOU
Check Out 5 Quick and FREE Ways to Reconnect Back to Your intuition
Sign up below to get an exclusive eBook with these 5 tips.
Go listen to the podcast on your fave platform!
LISTEN OR WATCH THE EPISODE HERE:
LEARN MORE ABOUT AMY:
Amy’s mission is to educate and empower others who are suffering with physical, mental or emotional health issues by learning to reconnect with the innate intelligence of our bodies.
By looking to work with Mother Nature’s intelligence rather than against it. She believes we can be our own best healers when we can quiet the internal and external noise in order to hear the body's messages for healing. Reminding ourselves that we get to choose what is best for us.
Her approach is a mind-body-spirit one which uses the “power of the plants”, energy medicine techniques and breathwork to assist in reconnecting you back to your body.
Connect with Amy directly!
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- EWG - environmental working group to screen household, beauty and food (dirty dozen, clean 15)
- Blue Light Glasses
- Microbe Formulas Protocol
- Good all around protocol for toxins, bacteria and disease.
- Dr. Mercola’s book “EMF’D”
- Lloyd Burrell - Electricsense
- Dr. Aly Cohen "Non-Toxic: Guide to Living Healthy in a Chemical World"
- Important to note that trauma affects all systems of the body not just the nervous system
- Dan Siegel-attachment theory and trauma
- Stephen Porges Polyvagal Theory
- Aimie Apigian Trauma Healing Accelerated
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel ven der Kolk
- Happy Days by Gabby Bernstein
- Why Zebras Don’t Get Ulcers by Robert M. Sapolsky
- Donna Eden’s daily energy routine
- Chi Gong/Tai Chi
- Breathwork - PAUSE Trauma Informed Breathwork Training
- Homeopathy - Joette Calabrese
- Dr. Kim D’Eramo
- Energy Yoga - Lauren Walker
- Nick Ortner - EFT Tapping
- Mind Body Medicine by Dr. Kim D’Eramo
- Energy Medicine by Donna Eden
- Energy Healing for Trauma, Stress and Chronic Disease by Cyndi Dale
- How to Heal Yourself When No One Else can by Amy Scher
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
Don't forget to subscribe to the disrupt now podcast!
Also, we love to hear from you so please leave a review!
Make sure you’re subscribed to the Disrupt Now Podcast so you’re the first to know as soon as new episodes drop, and get on the email list to get access to the upcoming exclusive bonus content we reserve only for our subscribers (enter your email below to get on that list).
When you leave a five-star review, it might get featured on an upcoming episode and give YOU a shout out! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what you love most about the podcast. Your reviews really do help people find the show, and I LOVE hearing from listeners like you so I know how best to alter the content in the future! Without you, I don't have a show!
Want this type of good news to your inbox?
All you gotta do is input your email below!