Our lives get programmed from the second we come out of the womb. Then, the best thing that we can do for our lives is spend a good portion DEprogramming from this incorrect programming!
This episode with Ann Hince, Author & Spiritual Teacher, used a technique called EFT and began to peel back the layers of suppressed emotions, so much so that she has changed her PHYSICAL body through this work!
The deeper you see yourself inside, the more you can see and be aware of on the outside - Ann Hince
Some nuggets from this powerful conversation:
- How our births into this world can help reveal our healing journeys
- Tapping or also called the Emotional Freedom Technique/EFT, can work with our bodies to tap into the energetic meridian systems in our bodies to release those stuck emotions
- We keep emotions and memories physically stored in our body and within the subconscious mind so as you explore EFT you can let it all go
- How the tiniest drops of wisdom shared with us can change the game on our healing journeys so being open to receiving messages is imperative
- We forget that we are multidimensional beings but if we awaken to this truth, we can have much easier journeys with less fear-based experiences
- Working with our subconscious is the most powerful work that we can do
Plus, so much more! Make sure to check out the full episode below
Go listen to the podcast on your fave platform!
LISTEN OR WATCH THE EPISODE HERE:
LEARN MORE ABOUT ANN:
When Ann was 19, she woke one morning to find her mother dead in her bathroom.
Twenty years later the tears from that trauma were still just under the surface. Ann found a simple technique that helped her release these emotions - but she went further and can now put her awareness inside her body - and has changed the bone structure of her skull and grown ½ an inch at age 55.
Ann has found that seeking out our truth, what we truly feel, and accepting those feelings, is the key to inner peace.
Connect with Ann directly!
Don't forget to subscribe to the disrupt now podcast!
Also, we love to hear from you so please leave a review!
Make sure you’re subscribed to the Disrupt Now Podcast so you’re the first to know as soon as new episodes drop, and get on the email list to get access to the upcoming exclusive bonus content we reserve only for our subscribers (enter your email below to get on that list).
When you leave a five-star review, it might get featured on an upcoming episode and give YOU a shout out! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what you love most about the podcast. Your reviews really do help people find the show, and I LOVE hearing from listeners like you so I know how best to alter the content in the future! Without you, I don't have a show!
Want this type of good news to your inbox?
All you gotta do is input your email below!