In this episode, join us and our guest, Kate Heartsong (author of the book, Humanity's Cry for Change), as we immerse ourselves in a compelling conversation that centers around the Sacred Feminine Rising, the concept of Unity Consciousness that comes from within, and our collective transformative journey of self healing, whilst we all remember how to engage in conscious living again.
- The importance to understanding the Sacred Energies
- The upheavals occurring in the world and how we meander chaos and order
- The concept of oneness and dismissing the need for competition
- Moving toward true commUNITY and balancing the energies within lends to the healing process
- Exploration of the divine feminine, higher consciousness, and the unveiling of truths that have been hidden for far too long … AND MORE!
Join us for an enriching exploration in this episode of the Disrupt Now Podcast’s 2nd Season, New Earth Magick!
Humanity’s Cry for Change
Kate Heartsong’s Book
In our current global upheaval, you want hope and relief, and you want to discover how to feel better!
This book offers you strategies and solutions to help you feel better and answers such questions as:
- Why is there a continual increase in global violence and pain?
- What can you do today to have inner peace and joy?
- How can you navigate these challenging times?
It starts with YOU! Together we must answer the urgent clarion call to create a new earth, which promises the peace and joy so many of us yearn for in our personal lives and for humanity as a whole!
Go listen to the podcast on your fave platform!
LISTEN OR WATCH THE EPISODE HERE:
Don't forget to subscribe to the Disrupt Now Podcast!
Also, we love to hear from you so please leave a review!
Make sure you’re subscribed to the Disrupt Now Podcast so you’re the first to know as soon as new episodes drop, and get on the email list to get access to the upcoming exclusive bonus content we reserve only for our subscribers (enter your email below to get on that list).
When you leave a five-star review, it might get featured on an upcoming episode and give YOU a shout out! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what you love most about the podcast. Your reviews really do help people find the show, and I LOVE hearing from listeners like you so I know how best to alter the content in the future! Without you, I don't have a show!
Want this type of good news to your inbox?
All you gotta do is input your email below!