Conversation is the ‘sex act’ of the soul - Thomas Moore
There are so many falsehoods in media that show us what kind of relationships we need to have, what relationships should look like, that you need to have sex every day, that you need to look a certain way… ALL of this is NOT truth because EVERY ONE, BODY AND RELATIONSHIP IS UNIQUE!
In this juicy episode with Dr. Joli Hamilton, a research psychologist and sex + relationship coach, here’s what you’ll find in this episode:
- How would you define sex? We talk about why EVERYONE has a VERY different perspective on this so defining this in your relationships can mean everything!
- If you’re unhappy in your relationship, we talk about why a “flame thrower” approach to starting over isn’t always the best way to figure things out (there is ANOTHER way!)
- Where do we get education on sex, relationships and love? We should look at WHAT we learned and see how to UNlearn things that don’t work for our lives.
- There is NO SUCH THING as picture-perfect sex lives, relationships or lives in general (recognize this and you will be a lot more joyful with how your relationships unfold).
- Sex isn’t always the best way to create deep connection, conversation really is where the magic lies!
- Having courageous conversations in your relationships to talk about what you BOTH need is a way to co-create the vision of your life and progression of what you’re truly CREATING together.
…AND SO MUCH MORE (as always!)
Take your love from acceptable to exceptional TODAY!
This FREE bundle includes all 5 of my most sought-after relationship guides:
- Getting What You Need
- The Curiosity Date
- Taming the Green-eyed Monster
- The ONE Question to Reignite Your Sex Life
- and... my Dirty Little Secret for Making More Money While Staying in Bed
The Entrepreneur's Action Plan for Passionate, Sustainable Love
Who got the education on love they really deserved?
Yeah, that would be almost no one.
Joli Hamilton wrote this book for high achievers who want their home life to be as spectacular as their professional life.
Love is a skill set and you can learn it & take action today that will change your whole life.
Go listen to the podcast on your fave platform!
LISTEN OR WATCH THE EPISODE HERE:
LEARN MORE ABOUT Dr. Joli Hamilton:
Joli Hamilton is a research psychologist, best-selling author, TEDx speaker, AASECT (pronounced ay-sect) certified sexuality educator, and professor of human sexuality. She holds a doctorate in depth psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute where she studied the impact of jealousy on polyamorous relationships.
Joli has spent the past 12 years professionally researching and personally practicing consensually non-monogamous and creatively monogamous love, Raising & homeschooling 7 kids while also building successful businesses and loving partnerships, she knows what it's like to defy the odds and make love remarkable.
Connect with Joli directly!
Don't forget to subscribe to the disrupt now podcast!
Also, we love to hear from you so please leave a review!
Make sure you’re subscribed to the Disrupt Now Podcast so you’re the first to know as soon as new episodes drop, and get on the email list to get access to the upcoming exclusive bonus content we reserve only for our subscribers (enter your email below to get on that list).
When you leave a five-star review, it might get featured on an upcoming episode and give YOU a shout out! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what you love most about the podcast. Your reviews really do help people find the show, and I LOVE hearing from listeners like you so I know how best to alter the content in the future! Without you, I don't have a show!
Want this type of good news to your inbox?
All you gotta do is input your email below!