“There’s enough room in that big dark, beautiful sky for all of us to shine. In fact, the more stars that we have that light up the sky, the more ease we have in navigating this life. So please go shine your light!” - Our guest, Jennifer Love
Our businesses, if you’re an entrepreneur, and our lives require us to look outside the box and to look into nature for answers. There is a clear reason why this makes sense and what this episode is all about!
Jennifer Love is a money therapist and wealth philosopher, as well as the CEO of the True Wealth Institute & JenniferLove.com -- she helps world leaders free themselves of the chains that hold them back from having a healthy relationship with money.
Here’s what you get to explore in this episode:
- The connection between nature and money (and what this means for your life)
- How connecting with nature connects you to yourself, and there’s massive power in this
- How to go back to a child-like innocence to bring more peace and joy in your life (and business)
- How nature is our ally and it links us into magic and lessons we can learn from it
- Why we aren’t meant to live in scarcity but rather in abundance (like nature itself)
- Why making values-based wealth decisions transforms your business and life
- How most leaders are living in an “emotional poverty” and how this affects prosperity and success
And so much more!
OR LISTEN TO THE EPISODE HERE:
Connect with jennifer directly:
Jennifer Love is a top 5% internationally-acclaimed business advisor with a knack for business, nature, psychology, and chocolate. Jennifer combines 17+ years' experience building and working with consumer packaged goods (CPG) and tech companies.
Collectively, she has raised, participated in, or advised in the raising of over $100M+. A leader with a heart that matches her name, Jennifer is currently serving at the Visionary CEO of the True Wealth Institute & JenniferLove.com where she helps world leaders free themselves of the chains that hold them back from having a healthy relationship with money.
CONNECT WITH JENNIFER HERE:
Don't forget to subscribe to the disrupt now podcast! Also, we love to hear from you so please leave a review!
Make sure you’re subscribed to the Disrupt Now Podcast so you’re the first to know as soon as new episodes drop, and get on the email list to get access to the upcoming exclusive bonus content we reserve only for our subscribers (enter your email below to get on that list).
When you leave a five-star review, it might get featured on an upcoming episode and give YOU a shout out! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what you love most about the podcast. Your reviews really do help people find the show, and I LOVE hearing from listeners like you so I know how best to alter the content in the future! Without you, I don't have a show!
Want this type of good news to your inbox?
All you gotta do is input your email below!