Challenges and times of crisis can be disheartening and can stop us in our tracks from making any forward progress.
Far too often we get stuck in the mindset that all these “bad things happening” are happening TO us and they’re getting in our way. Challenges can be rocket fuel to seize much greater opportunities that are being opened up for you, but that’s only if you’re paying attention!
What if the challenges weren’t in your way, but rather on your way as you’re moving to something MUCH GREATER and MORE PROFOUND?
Special guest, Laura Khalil, joins the conversation. She’s a transformational speaker and executive coach who shares courageous leadership skills to help women succeed inside and outside the corporate world.
Here’s what you’ll discover in this episode with us:
- The ONLY thing that we can do is change our approach to any situation, and we can set ourselves up to succeed or to fail
- The benefits of your personal crisis - these crisis points are things that are not IN your way, but rather they’re happening ON your way but you have to be open to receive the message
- In times of crisis, it’s important to ask: How can I be of greater service right NOW?!
- How personal development and self-reflection is imperative to opening up your life to great things (and get some great tools we mention that you can use today!)
- Get insight on Laura’s new ebook for Freelance Writing where she gives away all the knowledge she has on how to run a B2B freelance writing business
CONNECT DIRECTLY WITH LAURA KHALIL:
Laura Khalil is a transformational speaker and executive coach who shares
courageous leadership skills to help women succeed inside and outside the corporate world.
Laura launched her marketing consultancy in 2013, determined to thrive. She quickly learned that the traits that penalized her as an employee were her greatest assets as a leader. Today, she teaches women and allies how to develop the habit of courage to achieve their dreams.
Words she lives by: “You can be a victim of your history or a master of your destiny.”
Where to find Laura:
Podcast: Brave By Design www.bravebydesign.net
LISTEN ON ANY OF THESE PLATFORMS:
Want these sent to your inbox? Sign up here!